July 16, 2011

Mirror in ze sky, what is love?

Tolong lah, aku nak jiwang kejap je. Taknak bace tekan pangkah sbb aku confirm kau org muntah.

Dear boy, how I wish you know how I felt to you. I loved you. But you easily ask me to forget you. You said you need some times for my mistake, but you take that time to find me replace. What? Did I said it? No no no. You don't take any time cause you already replace me while you're still with me. Konon I love you dgn aku, lepas tu dgn perempuan lain pun same je. Tuih. Shame on you cause it's not the first time you did to me (k aku pun bodoh jugak still percaye kau). So enough! I hate your stupid drama. I should move on and live my life happily ever after without an ass like you. Anyway, I don't want to be a very bad person, so I wish you the best for everything even my heart have cursing you all the time, everytime I saw you. And, I ALREADY GET OVER YOU. Yeay! Hooray for me. Kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment